Saturday, March 22, 2008

F.W.

I too am out of reminiscences so I figured I would just write just what came to me. You guys really don't have to read it, since it'll just be my ramblings and will probably bore you to tears. But at least it will be fulfilling its purpose, which is to be 300-400 words before tomorrow at midnight. I can't believe I've written 30 of these things already...I honestly didn't think I had that much to say! This semester has seriously gone by so fast. I feel like Valentine's Day happened yesterday. But it definitely did not. Tomorrow is Easter. 4 more weeks and school will be over. I'll officially be 3/4 of the way through my college years. That is, if I actually finish in 4 years, which is really doubtful. But still. 3 years of college down. That's so crazy. That makes me feel so old. I wonder what it will actually be like to graduate. I won't know what to do with myself. I can't imagine what it will feel like to be on my own. Mostly I am just so excited to go home for the summer. It is going to be a blast. Hanging out with Lindsey 24.7, spending lots of time with my brother before he goes on his mission, seeing my sister and brother-in-law and my niece, going to Puerto Rico...and those are just the highlights! I mostly need to spend a lot of time working and making all kinds of money and working in a hospital getting all kinds of volunteer hours. So I will basically be really really busy. But I'd much rather be really busy than really bored. It makes life so much more productive and keeps you out of trouble! I really am so much happier when I have a TON to do, as much as I may complain about it. It's the only way I feel like I have a fulfilling life.

1 comment:

Robert (Bob) Stewart said...

Thanks for sharing!

It's never boring to see another perspective on life.