Thursday, March 27, 2008

F.W.

Wow, I don't think I've ever been more tired than I am at this particular moment. I honestly cannot recall a time in the recent past where I've gotten more than four hours of sleep. There is just way too much to do and way too little time to do it all in! I think you know that if you're hitting REM sleep within seconds of taking a nap that you need more sleep, but there's no easy solution. I feel like it has no choice but to catch up with me and I'll crash for a couple days, but at the same time, I can't afford to crash for a couple days. Also, apparently lacking sleep makes you much more suspectible to diseases, so am I go going to get sick from my lack of sleep? Getting an awful illness during finals because I'm stressed out is one of my worst fears. It would be awful. Basically, I just can't wait to go home and take a break from school. I'll be busy, yes, but in a different way, and usually if I want to sleep, I can actually sleep. Those will be the days. Plus the weather will be infinitely warmer, so I'll definitely take that in a heartbeat.

Reading back on that paragraph makes me think of being a little kid and my mom telling me not to wish my life away. I'm really not; I do love my life, but this semester has just been insane. I think my brain is completely fried from my OChem test today and so all I can think of is not school. 3 more weeks and my Chemistry career will finally be over. Oh I can't wait! I guess technically I have biochem still, but I kind of consider that a separate genre since it's not strictly Chemistry. We'll see how I enjoy that. Which reminds me that I need to register for classes next week...everything I have to take sounds scary, so I definitely have my work cut out for me. Wish me luck!

No comments: